- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Federal EEO Cases
- Personal Injury
Margalit is an Associate at Freedman Law specializing in employment law-related matters, including sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and federal EEO cases. Ms. Mervis is also well-versed in personal injury law, having previously served as a litigation manager at a busy personal injury firm advocating for plaintiffs against large insurance companies.
During law school, Margalit served as a judicial intern at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and interned with an employment law firm in New York. Margalit volunteered for the Second Circuit Court of Appeals’ civic education initiative - Justice for All: Courts and the Community, which seeks to increase public discourse and understanding of the role of the courts in the community.
In addition to zealously advocating for our clients, Margalit has her own coffee company, Caffe Imbarcarsi, which sends freshly roasted coffee beans to your door. Imbarcarsi.com
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- J.D. (Pending Bar Admission)
- National Paralegal College
- Major: Legal Studies
Current Employment Positions
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals’ civic education initiative - Justice for All: Courts and the Community, Volunteer
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, Judicial Intern
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association